Monday, May 6, 2013

CHILD AT PLAY CONTEST ENDS AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!!!

I am so excited to upload the entries received for the CHILD AT PLAY PHOTO CONTEST 2013!!!  

One Mom that entered the contest sent me a text saying, "Thanks for doing this contest!  I was glad to make myself take pictures. It's been awhile."  All to often I hear these words, I want to encourage all of you moms out there to capture your child's story through Photography.  It is such a gift to them as adults to have pictures of special memories telling their story as a child.  If you haven't taken any pictures of your child recently then now is the time!  If you can't stop taking pictures of your child you may already have an image that fits the contest theme!  Image must have been captured during the contest dates of April 8th and May 6th.

There is still time to enter!!!! GRAB YOUR CAMERA and capture your child at play today!!!  

ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY MIDNIGHT TONIGHT, MAY 6th!!!



GRAB SOME INSPIRATION HERE.

See RULES and HOW TO ENTER.


Good Luck Mamas!
JA
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *