Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Child at Play Contest Entries


Thank you to all of the moms that entered an image to the Child at Play Photo Contest 2013!  I have submitted the entries to the judges and hope to have the results next week!  In the meantime, I want to share the entries that I received!  I hope you had fun capturing an image of your kids as much as I did receiving the entries!  Good luck to all of you! (the sentence below each image is the mom's description of the picture)  Entries are listed in no particular order.

Entry 1
Baby Jeffrey is excited, he is sitting up like a big boy for the first time.

Entry 2
I can hear the kiddos giggling as they splash around and have fun in the sun!

Entry 3
Plane Mommy, Plane!
Entry 4
"Sure is a big world out there..."

 Entry 5
Here is to my girl who finds happiness in the ordinary; being outside, dancing in the sunlight,  jumping in puddles - without a care in the world.
 Entry 6
Kids playing at Morgan’s Wonderland in San Antonio, an AMAZING amusement park built for special needs children but also open to the general public.

Entry 7
 Follow the Leader

 Entry 8
carefree spring day
 Entry 9
My son Reid, the wild dinosaur boy who actually stood still for 5 seconds!
 Entry 10
Logan 9months old playing with his favorite book "Polar bear, Polar bear, What do you hear."  Life couldn't be more perfect! 

Entry 11
Curious Little Neighbor
 Entry 12
"Mommy, who's that handsome boy?"

Big Texas Size Thank You to all of you!!!

JA,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *