Thursday, May 2, 2013

Child at Play Contest 2013!!! ENDS MONDAY, MAY 6th at Midnight! Enter today!

It has been so awesome watching your entries come in for the Child at Play Contest!  I love that all of you moms are getting excited about grabbing your cameras and capturing an image of your child playing! Woot! Woot!  Although entries are coming in, so many more emails have come in just to let me know you are excited about the assignment and will be entering!  I am hoping to see more entries piling into my inbox over the next few days.  Thank you to all of you mamas that have already entered, LOVE THEM!  Here is the original post including the rules and contest Information.

A little inspiration!!!

Yes, my daughter resists the camera because her mommy is a Photographer and happens to wear a camera as a permanent fixture, HOWEVER, she mimics me all of the time.  Here is one of my favorite images of her.  She joined me at a shoot and brought her Crayola camera with her.  She looked like Punky Brewster that day but she took some fabulous images of the ground, the sky and YES upside down images as well!  Precious memory of her playing Photographer!



Again, this girl loves the swing and loves to play outside!  The piggies she wears in this image also capture a favorite memory of mine.  Today she refuses piggies in her hair!  Mama is so sad!



There is nothing better in the world than to see your kids play well together.  Here "Bubba" is teaching his baby sister how to put a lego set together.  She looks up to him and wants to be just like him!  Great memory of Big Brother being sweet to his sister!



My sweet son, adore him!  Love this image at the playground!



ARE YOU INSPIRED YET?????  Hopin' to hear my Inbox being flooded with entries this weekend! Ding, ding, ding!!!  HAVE FUN WITH IT and GOOD LUCK!  

Child at Play Photo Contest Information

JA
xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *