Tuesday, May 14, 2013

2013 Child at Play Contest WINNERS!!!

Oh my goodness did I enjoy seeing the entries come in from you mamas out there! I love to see your willingness to take time to capture your child at play!  Thank you to all of the entrants!  I loved them all!

I am excited to announce the winners today!

GRAND PRIZE WINNER:  Mama Photographer Abby Mitchell

2ND PLACE WINNER:  Mama Photographer Amber Gallegos

3RD PLACE WINNER: Mama Photographer Megan True


Did they capture some playtime of their kiddos or what?  Congrats to all of you Mama Photographers!  Keep those cameras out and take time capturing those moments that speak to you and that you want to carry in your heart always.  Think about the things that they are doing that you love and capture the moment to share with them as they get older!  No time to write in a journal? Let your Photography write your journal for you!  

Much Love, JA
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *