Wednesday, April 17, 2013

YOUR CHILD AT PLAY PHOTO CONTEST 2013 Extended!!!

I have enjoyed seeing the entries coming in for the Your Child at Play Photo Contest!  I love to see moms excited about capturing memories of their child at play!  I am extending the contest to end on May 6th, 2013 at midnight.  The image submitted must be taken during the contest dates of April 8th, 2013 and May 6th, 2013.  The winner will be announced within a week of contest end, in order to allow the judges time for voting.  The original rules stated one subject, one entry per household.  I still will only accept one entry per household but I forgot one very important thing!  The very thing your child may love to play with the most is their sibling(s)!!!  

Don't be shy, get out your cameras and share what you capture!  I hope to see many more entries soon!  Share this contest with your friends too!  Click here to see the contest rules.

xo, JA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *