Thursday, April 11, 2013

Texas Bluebonnets and Ladybugs!

It's official the Bluebonnet Fields are finally blooming in the DFW Metroplex!  Woot! Woot!

This week I spent some time with Mr. J and his family to celebrate his milestone of turning 2 and the exciting baby #2 that is on his way!  Mr. J brought this family and I together and it has been such a wonderful Client/Photographer relationship!  I feel like I am part of the family and have loved every minute of capturing this families story!  I can't wait to share their Maternity Session soon!  We decided to to take advantage of the beautiful Bluebonnets and capture mommy and son out in the fields together before baby #2 arrives.  Not only do I become apart of my clients family but they come to know mine as well!  I brought my little girl with me and of course she was eager to assist mommy with the session.  Here she is with Mr. J looking at the ladybug that landed on his knee.



Here is Mr. J's reaction to that ladybug on his knee......not so sure about it....



My daughter was happy to find more bugs to share with this little sweetie.  Love how he is intently watching her explore for another ladybug....



Seeing how kind and loving my daughter was in this moment, made my heart go pitter patter.  She was opening up Mr. J's eyes to the world of mother nature and the cute little ladybugs.    



Get ready mama now your son is ready for his 1st bug kit and is ready to explore the world of ladybugs and rolie polies.



Being a kid is the best!  Being a mom of those kids.......priceless.

Don't forget to enter the YOUR CHILD AT PLAY Contest ending April 24th!  Capture your little one playing or doing something they love.  How will you show that in your image to tell that story?  Get creative!  

Much Love, JA





No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *